Bastion is the first title from Supergiant Games, an original action role-playing game set in a lush imaginative world, in which players must create and fight for civilization’s last refuge as a mysterious narrator marks their every move. Got a question about the game? Check out our Bastion FAQ!
Get the Game
Bastion is available for a variety of platforms:
Bastion for Xbox 360: Bastion is available on Xbox LIVE Arcade. It was the first title in 2011′s Summer of Arcade!
Bastion for iPad/iPhone: Bastion is available on the App Store.
Bastion for Linux: Bastion is available on the Ubuntu Software Center.
Bastion for Chrome: Bastion is available in the Chrome Web Store. You can play the full experience right in your browser!
Bastion has earned more than 100 awards from dozens of different publications.
· Bastion in the News: The gaming press has had lots of very nice things to say about Bastion. Visit our Press Page for a selection of previews and awards.
· Bastion Media: Below is all of the official media we’ve released for the game, including our first trailer and screenshots.
Digital Box Art
If you’re looking for a high-res version of our game logo, it’s right here.
- “The Bastion ain’t going to build itself. Well, not entirely.”
- Nothing like a Scrap Musket to make short work of Squirts.
- Say hello to the dreaded Anklegator, one of many colorful creatures you’ll meet.
- “Proper story’s supposed to start at the beginning. Ain’t so simple with this one.”
Xbox 360 Screenshots
- Talk about a rude awakening. The Calamity didn’t leave much behind.
- If subtlety ain’t your style, you can always count on the Scrap Musket to clean up any mess.
- Beyond the City of Caelondia lies the Wild Unknown, packed with dangers and mysteries.
- The Kid decides to break for a little training with his trusty hammer.
- The beasts of the wild don’t much care for trespassers.
- Can’t complain about the view from up there.
- The Hanging Gardens is one of many areas forever changed by the Calamity.
- The windbags once kept the Workmen Ward humming along. Now they’re not so friendly.
- The Sundown Path offers some of Caelondia’s most spectacular views.
- The Kid goes toe to… something… against a massive Scumbag.
- What will you make of the world? This is one of the central questions at stake in Bastion.
- Combat in Bastion rewards skill and finesse. Here the Kid squares off against a Gasfella.
- He gets up. Sets off for the Bastion. Where everyone agreed to go in case of trouble.
- The Rippling Walls are one of the first environments featured in the game.
- A well-timed shield counter sends the Security’s shots right back at their source.
- Scumbags once were docile creatures relegated to collecting the City’s trash.
- Squirts are subterranean creatures but the Calamity drove them up to the surface.
- The world of Bastion is a precarious place. Better watch your step!